Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Z is for Zoo!

Today my sister Holly and I took Lincoln and Chance to the Dallas Zoo. Holly is Chance's nanny. Here are a few pictures from today.

Lincoln and Chance on the Elephant

Thanks to the book, Goodnight Gorilla, Lincoln is obsessed with Gorillas.
He calls them "luh luh luh luh"



Hello!


The water fountain was a close 2nd to the Gorilla exhibit!



Riding the Endangered Species Carousel
Nice choice, Lincoln.


Here he is saying "luh luh luh luh"



Up close and personal with his friend, Mr. Gorilla.

2 comments:

candicebishop said...

What a fun day for you guys. I can't wait to get that in on an upcoming weekend with my family. They're both sick right now, so maybe the next weekend. I know my time is short though before my pregnancy keeps me from having the needed endurance for it.

Jessica said...

Cute pics!!! Gotta love the zoo.