Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Friday, April 3, 2009

This Can't Be Happening!

Hey Mom!
What a morning! Earlier, I was reading a book to Lincoln and each page has a rhyme about a helping vehicle (Tow Truck, Rescue Helicopter, etc). After the page about Tommy the Tow Truck, Lincoln says "Amy" (that's right Tinkerbell. he can say your Amy as clear as a bell). What's on the next page? Amy the Ambulance! I was so proud of him, he just said it on his own. I went to find my phone to call Ryan and when I went looking for Lincoln, this is where I found him, shoes and all. I grabbed my camera, took a picture, Lincoln said "cheese" and then said "Done". I was cracking up! It's gross, I know, but still hilarious!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL! That's great!

Amy said...

HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!

Les and Kimberly said...

That is hilarious!!!!!

Les and Kimberly said...

That is hilarious!!!!!

candicebishop said...

This is great! I had to laugh. :)