Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weekly Shopping Trip

I did it again. I bought my weekly groceries for less than $40.00 $38.40 to be exact. Here is the list of things I got completely free today.

2 tubs of baby wipes
Deodorant
Body wash
6 pack of kid-friendly yogurt
4 Bottles of grill seasoning
Brownie Mix
2 liter of Dr. Pepper
Smart Balance butter sticks
Reusable shopping bag

Here is part of our weekly meal plan.
*Tonight--honey mustard chicken legs...(didn't have them last week as planned b/c my parents treated us to Cheddars).
*Grilled chicken salads and homemade guacamole
*Mexican Lasagna (new recipe, looks great)
*Steaks on the grill and potatoes
*Pecan crusted salmon, brown rice and veggies
*Breakfast for dinner...(we do this every Tuesday b/c I don't get home from work until 8 those nights)

Some of the ingredients I already had b/c I bought them during previous sales. The rest, I got today. In addition to some boring stuff, I bought fruit, 3 gallons of milk (we all love milk), and some bluebell for Ryan and I.

1 comment:

candicebishop said...

WOW!!!! I definitely coupon clip and shoot for the sales, but WOW! I'm not that good! I got some free things this last time around too but I wish my list was that big!