Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Friday, January 2, 2009

My My My

Lincoln has figured out how to put a few words together. His favorite phrase is "my dada, my dada, my mama, my mama". It's always combined. Everything is "my ___" these days. My night night (blanket), my ball, etc.

His other new trick is signing multiple signs. Today he looked right at Ryan and signed "more crackers please". So cute.

Finally, he says "I love you" to us when we say it to him. But, he will now come up and kiss us unsolicited and give us the sign for love. It's the sweetest thing he does. If I can catch it on video, I"ll try to post it.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Pof5 said...

Hi! I found your blog through Sarah's, and I am wondering if yours was the blog where I read that your son did modeling? Do you have any info on that? How did you get started? If you like, you can email me at kdaily@charter.net
Thanks for any info you can give!
Kelly

Jessica said...

That's great! signing is such a great way for them to learn.

candicebishop said...

Whoooah!!! What a smart little boy! Colton is still working on single words! I'm way way impressed with your little man. Good for him!