Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weekly Shopping Trip

Wednesday is my weekly shopping day. After reading Money Saving Mom's blog, I decided to do my shopping at Kroger this week, rather than my usual trip to Super Wal Mart. Here is a picture of what I bought. My total was about $66, but after an in-store rebate and my stack of coupons, I left paying $36. Combined with some staples already in the pantry and some fruit I bought at Sprouts last weekend, this will last us until my shopping trip next Wednesday.

And for the record...the Cap'n Crunch is for Ryan, but I admit the Tollhouse cookie dough is for me:) If you think coupons don't add up, they saved me over $20 this trip.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love all your grocery photos!

LesMoo said...

Coupons are awesome.