Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Score!

If you see me and you notice my moisturized, wrinkle-free skin and super lush lashes, it is because I scored some HUGE freebies today.

To make a long story short, a civil suit against major department stores was settled and part of the ruling required soem major cosmetic companies to dole out 175 million dollars in free merchandise. The freebies had to be full-sized, current items that will not be discontinued anytime soon, among other stipulations. So, check out what I got after a quick trip to Stonebriar Mall's Macy's, Dillard's and Nordstrom this morning.

That's a Clinique Moisture Surge, Lancome Mascara and Lancome Cell Defense Moisturizer. I actually got 2 of those because my sweet husband went to the Neimen's in his building. Hooray for pretty skin!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

awesome! I missed out....and was at the mall this morning!! :(

Amy said...

I heard about this! Isn't it still going on? For like a month or something? I need to check into that.