Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lincoln and Anna and new words

Click here to see a picture of Lincoln and his friend Anna. It is really fun watching him interact with other kids. Don't let this scene fool you though. Five seconds into it, Lincoln needed his own space and "scooted" Anna over!

Today we had lunch with my Dad and as we were leaving Lincoln said "Bye Memer". So cute. Here are a few more of the words he is saying these days. He is transitioning away from his sign language and using the real word. I miss his little signs, though.

Bite
Eggs
Cheese
Juice
Orange
Please (sounds more like Plas)
More
Elmo (sounds like El-mewwwwwwwwww)
Help
Out
Mine
No no
Gigi (sounds like ga ga)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute pic of Lincoln and Anna ! :D

Papaw said...

I can sure see the resemblance between this little guy and his grandmother! I think you and Ryan have a real keeper on your hands!

candicebishop said...

Wow, he can say so many things! I'm constantly amazed at your little guy.