Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Very Merry Day

I can't believe it's been 365 days since we celebrated Lincoln's very first Christmas. It's incredible all the changes that have happened since last year. This year was WILD, with Lincoln at the center of the excitement. Christmas is a very special time for our family. It's packed with traditions and routines and "must do's" that don't waver from year to year. As usual, we enjoyed the Christmas Eve service, then went back to my parents for a yummy spread that always includes 'lil smokies, a cheese ball, sweets, and apple cider among other things. After waking up at our house and takings some pictures of Lincoln, we headed to my parents (a five minute drive) to open gifts. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the day.

Ornaments


Christmas Morning, checking out what Santa brought.

Elmo slippers. He loved them!



My new wooden train from Santa. Big hit!



This picture captures the day best. A whirlwind of lights, sounds, fun and excitement, with Lincoln in the center of it all. Merry Christmas, Lincoln. You're still our favorite gift!

2 comments:

Rower Two said...

the wooden train definitely looks like a lot of fun! is it still his favorite, this week? Im glad yall had a wonderful Christmas :-)

Jessica said...

Precious! Cute pajamas. I'm the flip side... I love looking at Lincoln's pictures and imaging what Ellis will be like in exactly one year. It just goes too fast!