Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our Weekend at the Lake

We headed to Lake Texoma early Friday morning and stayed through Sunday evening. Some wonderful church members shared their HUGE lake house, we are so grateful. We went with my parents and sister, my parents friends Steve and Beverly Garms, and my Uncle John and cousin Cason. We spent the mornings down on the sandy beach and in the water and the hot parts of the day playing WiiFit.
Cousins Cason and Lincoln

Love the look on his face!


Dug me a hole!


Fetching water for the hole turned mud pit



Playing in the water



Lincoln and his "hovel"



Practicing a back float



Digging with Memer

We celebrated Cason's 7th birthday and Holly's 25th, which is today, while we were there. Cason had a ball following Cason around. All in all, a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love that back float! Looks like fun!