Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Saturday

We went to watch Cason's baseball game. It was the first time we've seen him play this year. He did great and Lincoln loved watching the kids. He kept trying to sneak into the dugout and out on the field. He also enjoyed climbing up the little hill and sliding down. He got his very own scoop of orange sherbet and as it melted, he dropped it in his lap. Here are two shots of the end result.

Melted orange sherbet is a magnet for dirt..who knew?

Climbing up the hill to Mom.


My new favorite place to be.
I'm 21 months today!

1 comment:

Rower Two said...

we have those same stools. rachel loves to climb up them and sit. although she always gives me a heart attack with her dismount. I see Lincoln is just as proud of himself, also, for getting up there!