Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding Bells

We spent the weekend in Tomball to celebrate Ryan's brother Dillon's wedding. They were married on Sunday Oct 19th. Dillon and Maria met in Plano in August 2006, when Dillon was in town visiting us. As they say, the rest is history. They will be living in their new home in Tomball. Maria was a beautiful bride and is a very sweet addition into the Blake family. On a selfish note, I am no longer the shortest person in the Blake family. Congratulations Dillon and Maria. Here are a few picture we took this weekend.


Lincoln primping with Great Grandma Fast before the wedding.

Lincoln sporting his tuxedo. He wasn't feeling the jacket.

Here we are with Ryan's other siblings and his parent.
Nathan, Morgan, Mike and Deanna
Another tuxedo shot.

A family shot
It's funny how being a Mom changes one's perspective on things. As I watched Dillon and Maria dance their first dance as husband and wife, I started bawling. This is not like me. Not because it was sweet, or sentimental or because of the song, but because my brain flashed forward 25 years and I caught a visual of Lincoln as a groom with his future wife. The thought of him getting married was too much for me. Just one more reminder to enjoy every second we have together. He's changing so quickly!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

At first I thought that was corn on Lincoln's head. heehee Looks like a lovely wedding!