Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Numero Quatro

I got this in an email and thought it was fun, so I adapted it to my blog.
Four places I go regularly
  • Wal Mart
  • CVS
  • Sonic
  • Mom and Dad's house

Four places I love to eat

  • III Forks
  • JC's Burger House
  • Chick Fil A
  • Cinco de Mayo (in Hunstville)

Four people I talk to the most

  • Ryan
  • Shannon
  • Megan B
  • Holly

Four movies I could watch over and over

  • Father of the Bride
  • Office Space
  • Footloose
  • Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Four things I do EVERYDAY

Four TV shows I never miss

  • The Office
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Desperate Housewives
  • American Idol

Four things people may not know about me

  • I've been a passenger in 3 car accidents
  • I taught aerobics at the Rec Center at A&M for 2.5 years
  • I attended "Charm School"--whether it worked is debateable
  • I am imobilizingly scared of other people throwing up

It's your turn. Copy this on your blog and send me the link!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What's III Forks?? DO tell... I love to eat :D