Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Monday, October 20, 2008

They put the "Sweet" in Sweetwater!

My brother-in-law Dillon got married this weekend (more on this later). We had a great weekend and got to catch up with Ryan's extended family. It was fun to see Ryan's cousin Jason, his wife Denise and their super cute kids Jaden (8) and Ryan (3 1/2). They live in Sweetwater, TX. We hadn't seen them since March. Denise is the best and I'm so lucky to have her as my cousin-in-law. They graciously sent us home with two HUGE bags, and I mean HUGE, filled to the brim, can't lift them myself, lawn size trashbags of PRECIOUS clothes. I didn't count, but there is easily 200+ pieces. There is even the pink polo shirt I've been dying for! Lincoln is the best dressed kid around in part because the Sweetwater Blakes. Thanks, we love them all.


Ryan, Jaden and Lincoln

Lincoln's Fall, Winter and Spring Wardrobe!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sweet!

Amy said...

Did you want to borrow one of my bows again to go with the pink shirt??? j/k

Glad you had fun in Houston - I didn't end up going because Craig is coming home Friday.