Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Case of the Wiggles

Our morning at the Wiggly Play Center.
Sliding down with Auntie Holly
Auntie Holly gave me this shirt. Does it make me look tough?
Smiling for Mom
This isn't right.
This is wrong, too.

Great, now I'm too tired to drive it around.

We had a really fun time at the Wiggly Play Center in Frisco with Auntie Holly, Chance, Shannon and Brenden. We spent about an hour and half there and had a ball. Lincoln loved the slides, the bounce houses, playing with the balls, and most of all, watching the big kids. I got a glimpse of Lincoln in a few months. He is full of energy, fearless and 100% boy. End result? A super long afternoon nap.

1 comment:

Rower Two said...

ive never been there, but im over there all the time!! it looks like a lot of fun, though :-) How much does it cost?