Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Northpark Santa

I'll say it again, I love Christmas. It's a big deal around our house. What I love most about Christmas are all the traditions. I love doing the same thing year after year and looking forward to the traditions all season long. When Lincoln was 3 months old, we took him to see the Northpark Santa. Mark, Shannon and Brenden came too. We met for breakfast and then headed to the mall. It's been a tradition ever since. So much so, that Ryan takes the day off and we make it an all day event! This Santa is so worth the wait and the steps it takes to get a seat on his lap, but he is the best Santa around. Don't get me started on the creepy Santa's who wear PJ tops, ICK! Click here to see the post from last year's visit.



Waiting in line with best friend Brenden

Talking to Santa


I want a garbage truck and a telephone line repair truck Santa!


My two babies



Sweet boys!




Sutton's turn!

No comments: