Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Family Day!

Friday was our third annual trip to see Santa. This is one of my favorite days of the year. Ryan takes the day off and we meet my best friend Shannon, her husband Mark and their son Brenden for breakfast and then head to the mall. The first year, when the boys were babies, we went to Northpark. Last year we tried Willowbend, but agreed nothing tops the Northpark Santa (don't get me started on the Santa's who wear pajamas). Here are a few pictures of our outing. Lincoln did great, while he appeared a little nervous, he sat with Santa, listened intently to what he was saying. He didn't cry, he barely moved. I was proud of him, especially considering last year's visit was a tearful one.

At the mall. Lincoln in his Christmas sweater.


With Santa. I love this setup.


A closeup with his nervous smile!


With Daddy

Waiting with Brenden

After naptime, we took Lincoln to my parents so we could attend and host our SS class's Christmas Party. This year we did a Tacky Christmas Sweater theme.




Last Year

Lincoln's First Christmas

1 comment:

Rower Two said...

Lots of Christmas fun!! Im glad Lincoln did so well with Santa. Sounds like a fun day. We are going Thursday with my mom :-)