Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This One is for you Tinkerbell!

Here are a few random pictures of Lincoln since the last post...

We were finally able to keep Lincoln in his new room long enough to actually get his beauty sleep. However, some nights and naps, he finds himself asleep right by the door. This is a picture of his head. Ryan tried to open the door, but it would only open a few inches because of this 37lb sandbag.
Spending the night with Gigi and Memer while Ryan and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. This was his first sleepover since he's been out of his crib. He fell asleep sometime around 10pm and woke up at 11pm and 1am. Both times, my Mom found him in the kitchen with a spoon and some Bluebell ice cream. I guess he was hungry:)

Sporting Mom's house shoes. Someone should tell him stripes don't go with Navajo prints!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I saw a little boy at the airport with that suitcase and it made me think of Lincoln!