Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

18 weeks

16 weeks with Lincoln


18 weeks with Baby Blake
Even though these babies share the same due date, I took a pic every four weeks with Lincoln, 8, 12, 16 weeks, etc. This time, I went to the dr for the first time at 10 weeks, so I'm a little off. For next month, I will get in sync with the first pregnancy. Not much has changed, although the jeans I'm wearing in the top picture are not maternity, and when I tried them on last week, I couldn't button them, so I guess my hips are a little wider this go around!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

cute cute cute! when do you go for your gender sono?

candicebishop said...

you look great Marcy!!

Kimberly said...

you're looking great!