Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Little Chickadee

As we get closer and closer to Halloween, I wanted to post pictures of Lincoln's first and second Halloween. Here he is only 4 weeks old He looks so big and grown up, even though he is a newborn. At this point, I hadn't even thought about Halloween, but Mom and I saw this while getting Lincoln's newborn pictures, and we scooped it up. He made such a cute little chickadee.




I remember those early days, I was soooo exhausted I could barely keep my eyes open! I'm anxious to see how his costume comes together this year. I'm making it again this year, I really enjoy "creating" his costumes and giving him a one-of-a-kind look! He was such a cute Frankenstein last year, I hope to continue the tradition of homemade costumes.

1 comment:

candicebishop said...

So sweet. Remembering the early days makes you want another, doesn't it? :)