Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Festival

Fall is definitely in the air. I love this time of year and am especially excited for all the cool fall weather we have had. Lincoln and I have enjoyed morning walks and trips to the park. Last weekend we went to the Cooper Clinic in McKinney for their fall festival. Here are a few shots from the afternoon. Oh, and a sneak peek of Lincoln's Halloween costume.

Feeding the goats. This boy knows NO fear.

Riding the pony, again no fear.




A Fightin' Texas Aggie Yell Leader
Maybe he's good luck, just a few short hours later the Ags (albeit a surprise) BTHO texas tech!



A train ride with Memer and Gigi

2 comments:

The Miles' said...

I came across your blog while looking for an Aggie yell leader outfit for Halloween for my son. I was wondering if you made it or where you bought it? Thanks! :)

The Ormsbys said...

Love your sons yell leader outfit, did you make it or buy it? Any advice you can share? Thank you.