Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Lincoln had a very happy Valentine's Day. He got a big blue ball and a bubble wand. He loves saying "bubbles" while he chases them in the backyard. It's pretty cute. Lincoln also got me a card that he helped color and sign his name (thanks Ryan!). And today, while we were playing in the backyard, Lincoln was picking dandelions and giving them to me....so sweet!

A picture of Lincoln's Valentine's Day breakfast before he dug in. (There is a pancake under the blueberries). But now that I look at it, it appears very Fourth of July-ish.

Smiling


Lincoln playing in Anna's shopping cart at his Valentine's Day party on Thursday.



Lincoln and his Valentine Anna. She was on board, but Lincoln was having doubts. I think that is because in his heart, Mommy is his Valentine! Anna is seriously so cute and she is a younger woman...only 8 months, but who's counting.

1 comment:

candicebishop said...

I LOVE the picture of him in his high chair. What a sweet, sweet boy. And the one of him and Anna together is adorable.