Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday, Ryan


Ryan celebrated his 30th birthday on Thursday, February 12th. I have a few more months to relish my twenties before I join him May 12th. It was fun celebrating the big day with some friends the weekend before and we celebrated with dinner on his actual day. Ryan is the perfect husband and truly the most wonderful dad. He has more than exceeded my expectations in that department. Lincoln is so lucky to have such a warm, FUN, sensitive, affectionate playmate and father in Ryan. I'm so excited to see what his next 30 years hold. He doesn't look a day over 25, right?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

nope - not a day over 25! Nice headband! :D

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Wendell said...

At least he didn't lose his dignity at thirty . . .

Nice hat!

benilhalk said...

Hey!! This angry bird birthday party seems a lot fun. Loved this cake décor. Want to have similar themed party for my son’s birthday. Planning to arrange it at one of venues in Chicago. Wish to throw a memorable one.