Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas at a Glance

These aren't in any particular order, but they will give you an idea of what December looked like for the Blake family!


I did so many crafts this year, but this one stands out at my favorite. Made one for each boy, and plan to do them each year moving forward!




Trains at Northpark


My boys!



Sutton's loot



Lincoln's loot...love that his new kindle fire looks on fire:)



His Firetruck, the number one request!



Sutton kept saying beep beep!



Santa came!







Best.Picture.Ever



A little Elf on the Shelf action


Can I just tell you how much I love love love my tree!


What?!?





Santa's village in Richardson


Santa Clause


No comments: