Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lincoln Things

Lincoln was telling me about his morning with Memer. "First we went to Dick's and played some golf, then we looked at the tents and last but not least we went to Chick Fil A". I had sprite, but it doesn't have caffeine, don't worry Mom".

When I dropped him off at school today, the director helped him out of our car and said, "Lincoln, everybody wants to be in your class next year". To which he replied, "yeah, I know".

Lincoln "read" his first word yesterday, whoppers. He studied it, sounded it out, and proudly said "Whuppers". Close enough!

"I can't have any water Mom, it's got milk in it". (Since I'm dairy free these days, Lincoln has picked up on my milk free items).

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lincoln's awesome. :D And I love the new pic at the top of your blog... I hadn't seen that... Sutton's smile is great!

Jayme said...

last but not least....TOO CUTE!