Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Friday, June 4, 2010

June 3rd Flashback - 25 weeks

My, my, my how much can change in one short month. No denying I'm pregnant and no turning back:) I had no issues with being pregnant in the summer the first go around. We had lots of rain and it was a relatively nice summer. I worked indoors Monday - Thursday and enjoyed doing yard work up to the very weekend before Lincoln was born. However, I have a feeling things will be much different this time. I'm already panting just walking in the parking lot, my back is much more tender from toting Lincoln around and my feet are looking more and more like little sausages each day...but alas, it's totally worth it to have a September baby!!! I can't believe I'm already in my 7th month. 104 days to go.

June 3, 2007 (25 weeks)


June 3, 2010 (25 weeks)



2 comments:

icenhower-family said...

I love the comparison pics!! Remembering back to my 25th week...crazy!! I think this summer is going to be a nightmare!!! The temps we are reaching in the first week of June totally makes me look forward to July & August! : )

Sarah said...

It was good to see you today... your bump is so cute!! :)