Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Preschool

I registered Lincoln for preschool! He will start this September and will be going from 9:30 - 2:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I initially planned to send him just one day per week since he is only two. My Mom pointed out that he will turn 3 the week school starts, so even though he will be in the 2 year old class, he will be three. Which means, he's been home with me for three years and that now is a good time for him to spread his little wings. He gets plenty of social interaction at church each week and through a couple of playgroups we are a part of, so I think school will feel like a natural addition.

He will be going to FBC Allen's Discovery Days. I just happen to be a Discovery Days' alumni! That's not the reason we chose this program, it's just a fun coincidence!


On a side note, Lincoln hit his head while playing under his new twin bed and said to me, "Oh Marce, I guess I made a bad choice". Who said kids aren't listening?

2 comments:

Amy said...

When we bumped into each other at Target and you mentioned enrolling Lincoln, I started thinking... "oh it's that time". I've been back and forth about MDO this year. It would be good for them and I could use the break but my babies will all grow up at the same time and all too quickly and I don't think we are having anymore, so I am not sure I am ready yet. Then there is the cost of MDO for three kids........

holly said...

I totally teared up thinking about Lincoln being 3!