Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Surprises

Everything about having kids is a surprise. Being a parent is nothing like I anticipated, it's better in every way. Here are a few of my biggest surprises along the way.

1. How easy my pregnancy was

2. How quickly the maternal instinct set in

3. How intensely I love Lincoln

4. How much I love being home with Lincoln

5. How hilarious he can be.

Today, Lincoln was singing, as only he can, the theme to Elmo's World. The last line is "That's Elmo's world!". He is what I overheard.

La, la, la, la Elmo's world, Elmo loves goldfish, crayons too, That's Elmo's world.

Long pause, big grin and then he said this...

No, that's Lincoln's world.

Seriously...does that make him a narcissist?!? This kid cracks me up. Equally surprising is what Lincoln had for lunch. Spicy chicken corn chowder...who knew kids liked soup?

1 comment:

Angi said...

Love it! You know in his mind, it is Lincoln's world and we are all just hanging out in it! :) He's such a happy kid because he's got such a fun mommy and daddy!