Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome!

Life with my two sweet boys...follow along!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Snapity Snap

What a month! I joined Facebook, filled my IPOD with some classic tunes and started a blog! I'm excited to jump aboard the technology train! Lincoln's trick of the day was snapping, or attempting to snap. As I loaded Lincoln in the stroller for a walk, I was listening to my IPOD and dancing for Lincoln. The dance included snapping, and he put his little fingers together and gave it his best effort. Yea for Lincoln!

I think that makes him a genius, right?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeay! You joined us in the life of blogging. I look forward to following The Blake clan on here. When you get a chance, check out my blog - I posted a lot of new fun pictures and video!

Sarah said...

Yes, he is a genius :D

YEA for a new blog!!